1. Love fades, memories don’t.
2. Friends may come and go.
3. Feelings may still be there, but the sincerity may not be there anymore.
4. He loves you today, he may like you tomorrow.
5. Change is there forever.
6. Loyalty and faithfulness cannot be both present at the same time.
7. Jealousy may be there, all you need is comfort from him/her.
8. A smile can hide a million tears.
9. Never compare the present from your past.
10. Live your life well, and you’ll see good result in the end.
“When someone leaves your life, you can’t do anything about it. Only that someone has the choice to come back. Let him decide on his own. Just always leave your heart open for new opportunities. If both of you are meant to be, no matter how long or hard the situation is, the two of you will still meet at the end of your journey.”
It’s ridiculous to see myself advising a friend. Advising her what to do because she’s in pain. It’s actually our first time to have a midnight talk that long. And it’s amazing because though we known each other for only a year, she was able to speak up on me about what she feels and what is happening to her and her boyfriend. Well, she trusts me, I guess. I have talked too much. Yes. I think I was able to rely my messages to her properly. I hope I have helped her even a little.
And there I realized how far I have gone already in love relationships. I am thankful, somehow, because I can use my own experience to comfort my friends. To help them how to move forward and cheer them up.
I wish by now she will do what’s good for her and her boyfriend. This lady is still young and she has to undergo more pains and more problems. And yes, I will always be at her side to wipe her tears and make her smile.
“Just cry. It will help.” – Emey